Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sunday Stash - Rewarding Myself

I recently spent some time organizing my fabric closet and I was so impressed with how much I have reduced my stash in the last 6 months!  
I have been making a concerted effort to use what I have and it really seems to be paying off.


So how do I reward myself?  With a little fabric shopping of course!  Navy blue has been in my thoughts for quite some time so I picked up these three pieces during a recent visit to the LQS.  The top fabric is Botanique by Joel Dewberry and the bottom two are from the Dear Stella line.  Not sure what they will become but I am enjoying them just as they are!


 And I just couldn't leave the store without buying this piece.  It is 'pet piranha" by Alexander Henry.  I know someday I will NEED this fabric and now I have room for silly little purchases like this.


 I also picked up some stash fillers from the sale section. It feels good to freshen up the stash a bit.


http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5198185


A Stitch in Between is hosting Sunday Stash this week for Molli Sparkles.  I will also be linking up with Anything Goes Mondays at Stitch by Stitch.  Hope to see you there!

5 comments:

Christine Slaughter said...

Oh, LOVE the blue fabrics! My stash is sadly lacking in Navy. Also, that piranha fabric is fab! Great stashing!

Sarah @ Berry Barn Designs said...

Love those navies - especially the Dear Stella - their lines have been a fav of mine lately : ) Enjoy your new additions!

ipatchandquilt said...

Love all of them, especially the red one! Oh and the navy ones oh oh and the yellow one....
Esther
esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

Heidi said...

Great picks! Love the Indigos!

Anonymous said...

What a fun fabric that piranha is :D I wouldn't know what to do with that, but it's pretty awesome, if there were some little boy I wanted to make something for.

01 09 10